CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Sunday, April 06, 2008

Let me start with a sad note. 4 of my Sec.2 councilors have been ask to depart from the Student Council by my EXCOs. I just want to say that I am sorry, but they are not up to the expectation of the Student Council. I wish them all the best in whatever they do. I got a phrase for them to remember. CARPE DIEM!

The Sec.4 councilors have stepped down and they will be wearing white shoes. That is what they want. Just want to thank them for their past contributions to the Student Council.

Lets go to my life-science. Wah! My team screwed up our training session. We were quite horrible. But is okay. I will ensure the next training session, we will impress the teachers till their jaws drop. Am i eing too KUA ZHANG? Maybe not. Two weeks later will be the competition. Hope my team will win and trash everyone in the competition flat. Wish me all the best. I need all the luck. Oh yar, my team will also be going for the national life science competition in July. That one will be even more "scary".

D Gray Man opening 4 was horrible. To me, it is noise, not music. However, the animation in the opening 4 was quite cool. Or should i say yummy? Wat!!! Seriously, I nowaday really do not understand myself. The episode 77 was quite boring. Very little fight scene.

Very long never watch supernatural. Should find some time to go and watch.

MAN UNITED ROCKZ. They will win EPL and Champions League. All the best to them. AHHHH!!!

Im going crazy, signing off.

0 comments: